VULQ1 Module for micromachining
Enjoy the full potential of your femtosecond laser
What is a VULQ1 module for micromaching ?
The VULQ1 system is a sub-system in the laser machine design, offering programmable multibeam processing capabilities.
It needs to be operated with an external laser source.
The VULQ1 module is composed of three main components :
- VULQ1 optical head : VULQhead
- VULQ1 controller : VULQontrol
- VULQ1 software : BeamForge, stand-alone or API version for integration
There is 1 VULQ1 module dedicated to industrial micromachining, operating in the NIR regime (see table 1)
- High-speed surface texturing
- High-speed micro-drilling
- Beam quality management along laser lifetime
- Unique combination of throughput and quality with flexible multibeam processing
- Straightforward creation and management of custom Laser Light Tools
- Integrated beam cleaning and beam quality management functions
- Outstanding value for money: 10% investment = 400% productivity
- Boundless possibilities for process optimization with programmable Laser Light Tools
- Homogeneous standard product line performance with beam cleaning
- Maximum uptime with remote beam quality management
VULQ1 Software : BeamForge
BeamForge makes it easy for you to access the full power of multibeam laser processing.
BeamForge includes many powerful yet simple functions :
- an interactive multi-beam pattern creation tool, allowing point-to-point energy control – exclusive to BeamForge
- Automatic 2D code generation tool : Datamatrix, QR code, dotcode
Tools for automatic generation of multi-beam patterns from alphanumeric characters or images.
- Tools for optimizing the multi-beam pattern : rotation, dilation, symmetry, …
Control tools for development : preview, distance measurement
- Beam Quality Control functions, for optimal quality throughout the life of the laser solution
- Export/import functions to create a custom multi-beam tool bank and recall it when needed